各类锻件锻后的冷却技术 All kinds of forgings forging after the cooling technology
Forging forging is an important part of the ultimate mechanical properties. Uniformly cooled forging will produce uniform internal organization and uniform mechanical properties, to the next step heat treatment to provide a good prerequisite. Good forging, such as giving birth to a smart, healthy, and beautiful dolls, follow-up education to successfully cultivate its college. Otherwise, if you give birth to a congenital and mental retardation of the child, then the follow-up heat treatment process is difficult to ensure that the examination pass, go to college.
Common forging After forming the cooling method:
1. High-carbon steel and high-alloy steel, in order to prevent surface cracking, the need for forging after the cold, cold furnace, buried sand or baking cool before the furnace, and then timely heat treatment.
2. Austenitic stainless steel is required to enter the water immediately after forging. The purpose is to keep its existing grain size as soon as possible, do not grow up. At the same time, do not want to have more internal organization or particle precipitation, and then solution treatment.
3. All other conventional medium and low carbon steel and medium and low alloy steel forgings, after forging must be air-cooled. The purpose is to make it evenly cooled, uniform and uniform performance, to prevent grain growth and the emergence of mixed crystal, easy to write logo. Ferrous metal forging into the furnace before the heat treatment surface temperature can not be less than 50 ℃, to prevent the emergence of white spots.
Conventional medium and low carbon steel, alloy steel forgings cooling requirements:
1. Large forgings (usually more than 500kg weight or plane size greater than 300mm), are generally not allowed to directly on the ground cooling, because it will produce uneven cooling on both sides, uneven organizational performance.
2. For the conventional large forging forging after the cooling, a reasonable method has the following three: ① pad from the air cooling; ② put up air cooling, such as on the horn or the previous forging cold cold forging; ③ stacking up and down Between the pad, usually 10% height calculation, that is, 1000mm cross-section to be high 100,2000 mm pad height 200 and so on.